So, I have realized that the last post I created did not meet satisfactory expectations so I am making a new post of the top 10 things I like to make up for it. Just seems like an easy way to blog about stuff without really thinking about it. So hear is my list.
1. Watermelon. Watermelon is just about the best fruit in the world. If I had a watermelon tree in my backyard I would have watermelon with every meal. No, actually watermelon would be my every meal. And watermelon seeds are the most fun. You just can’t shoot seeds like that with any other fruit.
2. Fire. Fire is the world’s best toy. There is absolutely nothing that you can’t do with fire, more or less. And with fire, we can have fireworks which are totally awesome possum. Especially Roman Candles. Lucy Taylor knows what I’m talking about. And besides, Cool Guys Don’t Look at Explosions.
Iron Man. That's it.
3. Iron Man. Iron Man is probably the best super hero there is. He is just like a better, more badass version of Bill Gates. With a hot girlfriend. That is all.
Just so much Awesome...
4. How I Met Your Mother. Funniest show ever. And Neil Patrick Harris. Greatest gay actor there is. And five seasons into it, Ted has still not gotten to the part where he met his wife. Fantastic.
5. Brownies. Brownies are like really small chocolate cakes that are much more convenient. What’s not to like about them? Like really. Everybody likes brownies.
Don't these just look delicious?
6. Narwhals. A unicorn whale. There is nothing else to say.
7. Jessica Alba. Most attractive woman on the planet. Hands down.
I’m not going to put a picture up just because I want to keep this relatively clean.
8. Up. By far the best Pixar movie I have seen. The people at Pixar are geniuses. A talking dog, a colorful bird, a floating house, cranky old men, fat asian kids, and blimps. That is everything one could possibly want in a movie. And it is just such a sad movie. Especially the part when Mr. Frederickson looked in the back of Ellie’s adventure book. That was the saddest part of the movie.
9. Ben Pease. This guy is pretty brah. Even though I met him just this year I feel like I’ve known him forever. There is just so much cool in this kid that I can’t describe it in words. So, I won’t. Instead I will use this picture.
Benjamin Pease and Tim Courtney
10. I can’t think of a tenth one so I will just end this list with a picture of a cat doing something that a human would do.
A cat with a gun
So… Thats a list of 10 things that I like…. or 9.